martedì 6 novembre 2007

ho ho ho

christmas is just around the corner..well kind of..and i have been thinking of christmas presents..70% of thinking was on what you all can buy me, 30% on what i could buy you..
the list was growing in my head..more each day..my greed was getting out of control...
..then i read an article in
ADBUSTERS about buying nothing for christmas..
..what the hell is this all about? i thought to myself...then i realised...my christmas list was getting out of control...i didnt need the swimming pool or the new mac (although i would like a laptop, however that can make my birthday list)...

.....so now after much deliberation..this is my christmas list...
first and foremost...clothes...my morning dress routine is getting sadder and sadder each day.
second...shoes...for the same reasons as above.
third...handbag...something very very beautiful to feel spoilt with.


ho ho ho..