lunedì 7 gennaio 2008

NZ vs Italy...round #3

christmas time
nz - summer time, BBQ's, pavlova, sweating, beaches, playing outside, family, eating ham, lying around, drinking, presents, more eating..

italy - winter time, feasts, wine, champagne, family, friends, playing scopa, relaxing, presents, feasts, drinking, sleeping, eating, feasts..

this was a hard one..i think the greatest thing about nz christmas is that its in summer..you can go to the beach in the afternoon, if you like..
but, the 10 days of non-stop italian feasting with the winterly surroundings..wins in the end..

round #3 goes to italy


nz - 1
italy - 2

2 commenti:

Gianluca C. ha detto...

When I was in Australia I have eaten eggs on BBQ and Spaghetti Can at 8,30 of X-Mas morning. From the start I started to miss my mum.

ness the goddess ha detto...

Australia is a little more bush than NZ..I've never had an egg on the BBQ or canned spaghetti for Xmas breakfast..
...but i'm sure i would've missed your mum also..